From 27 November 2013 to 29 December 2013 – Venice, italy
The BIO-MIMETIC project will generate a new class of bio-inspired polymers via extraction of natural compounds from renewable resources. The Project involves 10 partners, a large industry as coordinator, 3 public research organization and 5 SMEs:
– PGUK – Procter & Gamble Technical Centres Limited (United Kingdom)
– P&G BIC – Procter & Gamble Services Company N.V.(Belgium)
– IFAM-Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (Germany)
– UNITOV – Tor Vergata University (Italy)
– MAVI – MAVI SUD s.r.l. (Italy)
– DNL – Dyadic Netherlands (Netherlands)
– CULGI – Culgi B.V (Netherlands)
– CIMV – Compagnie Industrielle de la Matière Végétale (France)
– CTECH – Ciaotech srl (Italy)
– UNIMAN: University of Manchester (United Kingdom).
BIO-MIMETIC will provide solutions that are environmentally friendly as well as competitive from the environmental and economic points of view.
For further details please visit: http://www.biomimetic-eu-project.eu
For further details please visit: http://www.nanotechitaly.it/
Read other news here